Twitter Updates

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Play along at home, as I configure Thunderbird!! (it's like email that goes with Firefox!)

Ok, so I'm a monster techie,,, idiot. I choose to avoid things like the word DNS, and IMAP, and POP3 for as long as techily possible.

Well, no more,, tonight, I make email my bitch!!!!!!


To begin, open 1 standard size beer bottle, apply liberally to the inside of your mouth, add fries to taste.

Download and install Thunderbird, (of course!)

Then,,,,

I have an account with,,,, yahoo, hotmail, gmail, and 1 at a go-daddy domain of mine.
Let's play hardball and load em all!!!

(but first, I'll update my itunes)


http://products.secureserver.net/email/email_thunderbird.htm

ok, so I tried!!!

I managed to get the Yahoo stuff up and running, but I failed only on,,,

hotmail,, gmail,,, and my own domain through go-daddy.. I'll try again another day!!

arrrgh!!! I'm dum!

No comments: