Twitter Updates

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

THat's what color it is you son of a,,,,,

OK,, hang on,,

OH yeah it feels so good to be right!!!!

Can You Feel that?!
Hunh?!

Hoowah!!!!


So here is a link to an article in Sciencedaily that proves what I've been saying my ENTIRE life and NO ONE has believed me!! Colorblind people can see different shades and depths of other colors!!!

Since no one believes us colorblind people that we could be right in any way, we're told that we're always wrong, finally someone has proven that we're not as wrong as everyone says we are and that we can see other shades that "typically color correct" people can see.

Finally I can feel like I'm not as stupid as people always said!!

Now I've got to hurry up and email taunt everyone I ever knew!!

No comments: