Twitter Updates

Saturday, September 30, 2006

I did it finally! THUNDERBIRD Ho!!!

Yeah, so I put in a day of thunderbird work and added a few extensions. Well,, I did!

Anyway, it seems to work rather nicely. It's just weird to finally do something so smart. (should I have said that?)

Well I did, it is very smooth and simple. It works quite well, I think I need to figure out how to use the spam and the filters a bit better, but once I've got that down I think I'll be ok.

I've hooked up all my webmail stuff, which has kept me in fear of doing this, but once I found the proper extensions, and figured out some simple settings (yes, I felt stupid too). Anyway, it rocks, now I can't wait to integrate all my work correctly, alas, it won't be today, still too lazy to complete the patent stuff I should, aargh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's the word?

THUNDERBIRD!!!

What's the price?

FORTY TWICE!!!

http://www.bumwine.com/tbird.html