Twitter Updates

Sunday, November 26, 2006

been too long, but I'm back on it!

You do understand, first of all, that Chuck is EVERYWHERE

Second, Russian Bears are cute! Especially if they're the basis for the 1980 olympic mascots and alcholics!

Blow me, as stated by a dolphin, (or something like that)

One of my new favorite bands! (oh yeah, and it's time for Mike to make his debut!!) Show me the bands buddy!

Nuts to you too buddy! Nahh, I'm just stressin out!

Hope your turkey day was filled with awesome!! If it wasn't,, why!? Oh yeah, and so you bloggers know, blogger is now hooked up under your gmail account.

P.S. you can find me blogging at www.coolest-gadgets.com now!! wahoo! (it's professionalesque!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

professionalesque!!? I'm not sure I'd go quite that far :)